Tragic Electrocution Incident Claims Life of Young Man in Nuwakot

A 24-year-old man, Pradip Rai from Belkotgadhi-5, Keureni, Nuwakot, lost his life due to electrocution on Monday evening. According to reports from the District Police Office, Nuwakot, Rai suffered severe injuries while installing electricity for his poultry farm.

Despite efforts to save him, Rai succumbed to his injuries while undergoing treatment at Ambebharosa Hospital in Galchhi, Dhading.

The authorities have launched an investigation into the incident to determine the exact circumstances leading to the tragic accident.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *